Friday, April 29, 2005

"Higher" Education, Indeed

Unbelievable post from Powerline about a recent appearance by Ann Coulter and the reaction from the loony left...

I have a son who is a sophomore in high school. He will be looking for a college in the next year. I cannot imagine subjecting him to this kind of atmosphere. What is wrong with these people? Whatever it is, I believe that it severely hampers their ability to provide an education for our future generations. I think that they are taking the term 'liberal arts' education literally!

The post is too long to include here....just go read the original. The heading is "Katie Kieffer Reports" and there is an earlier post entitled "Hateful Speech Revisited".

It reminds me of the hysteria of the Red Guards in Communist China. Never thought that it would happen here...

No comments: